Recently, I’ve been reading about Lars Von trier’s vows of chastity which inspired Scott Thornbury’s Dogme ELT movement and his own vows of chasity to teach in a more ‘unplugged’ way. Based on these ideas, I thought I would add my own blog vows here – let me know if I’m not sticking to my vows.
I vow to…
1. Post at least once a week
2. Keep posts short, useful and relevant
3. Focus primarily on professional development resources
4. Make sure 100% of my PD recommendations are free
5. Not make the blog all about me